We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
When looking at meals for camping, skewers can be your friend! The best part about Campfire Food on a Stick is that the food can be cut and bagged before the trip – even with the marinade, so all you would do at the campsite is pop them on skewers and toss them on your hot grill.
Tips for Campfire Food on a Stick Recipes:
- If using wooden skewers, soak them in water first to prevent burning.
- If using a campsite grill, rub half a raw onion over it to clean it from the last camper and prep it for your food. It will also add a subtle layer of flavor to your meal.
25 Campfire Food on a Stick Recipes
- Grilled Chicken Kabobs
The grilled chicken kabobs can be prepared in less than 30 minutes. It can be served with your favorite sauces.
- Pinchos de Pollo Chicken Skewers
It is popular street food and is best described as the Latin American version of the Chicken skewers.
- Keto Chicken Skewers
The keto chicken skewers are a delicious recipe that you should try on weeknights. It is packed with flavors and has an awesome taste.
- Yakitori Recipe (Japanese Grilled Chicken Skewers)
It is a very easy and tasty Japanese grilled dish that is served on skewers.
- Hawaiian Teriyaki Chicken Skewers
The Hawaiian Teriyaki Chicken Skewers is an easy and healthy summer dinner recipe that is very flavorful.
- Grilled Chicken Satay Skewers with Peanut Sauce
The grilled chicken satay skewers is an all-time restaurant favorite, and you will be amazed to know how easily you can replicate this in your kitchen.
- BBQ Pineapple Chicken Kebabs
It is tasty and one of the best fusion kebabs that you can prepare at home. All will like the sweet and sour taste of the kebabs.
- Chicken Souvlaki
The chicken souvlaki is another word for Greek kebabs and is served as appetizers. It is quite easy to prepare it at home.
- Turmeric Marinated Chicken Kebabs
If you are looking to include more turmeric in your diet, then you will love these succulent little bites of turmeric coated chicken kebabs.
- Lemon Oregano Chicken Kabobs
The sumptuous lemon oregano chicken kebabs recipe combines a variety of fresh seasonal ingredients to make the dish delicious.
- Spicy Grilled Shrimp Skewers
The spicy grilled shrimp skewers are a perfect midweek meal when you are looking for easy and healthy food options.
- Blackened Shrimp Skewers
The blackened shrimp skewers are great for a backyard barbeque and as a weeknight meal.
- Jamaican Jerk Baked Shrimp
The Jamaican jerk baked shrimps are lip-smacking delicious and very easy to make at home.
- Grilled Teriyaki Salmon Skewers
The teriyaki salmon skewers offer a burst of exciting flavors. It is an excellent recipe if you want a quick summer meal.
- Lime Coriander Marinade
The easy lime coriander marinade requires little time to make and has tons of flavor.
- Grilled Beef Kofta Kebab
The beef kofta kebab is a simple recipe but flavorful. It is perfect for grilling outdoors and can be served as a healthy meal.
- Grilled Spicy Strawberry Steak Kabobs
If you want to reduce the sugar intake without compromising on flavor, then one can try this recipe of grilled strawberry steak kabobs.
- Best Beef Kebab Marinade
It is the perfect summer recipe for the grilling season. The kebabs taste delicious when the meat is marinated for extra long hours.
- Cowboy Steak and Potato Kabobs
The meat and potato meal is everyone’s favorite during the summer months. The baby potatoes are grilled to perfection.
- Beef Kabobs
The beef kabobs are amazingly delicious. The marinade is simple, and the recipe will satisfy your craving for outdoor cooking.
- Red Wine Marinated Grilled Steak Skewers
The grilled steak skewers are a flavorful dish that can be served on the weeknights. The recipe is simple and takes around 10 min to prepare.
- Grilled Ratatouille Kebabs
It is a vegan recipe that is a skewered version of ratatouille. The dish is a unique combination of eggplant, zucchini, Portobello mushrooms, and yellow squash.
- Grilled Bacon Brussel Sprouts Kebabs
It is a super simple and delicious recipe that will give one a whole new grilling experience.
- Campfire Bread on a Stick recipe
Who does not love fluffy and delicious bread baked over a campfire? The recipe is fun to prepare and needs no kneading!
- Paneer Tikka Recipe
It is the best tandoori Paneer Tikka that you will ever make at home. It has the same taste as the restaurant but made in the oven at your home.
Other food recipes you may find interesting:
- How to Camp Comfortably and Eat Well Outdoors
- 40 Great Hobo Packets for Camping
- Outdoor Gourmet Vegetarian Camping Food and Recipe Ideas
- The Benefits of Car Camping For Your Budget
- How do You Keep Your Food Cold When Camping Without a Fridge?
- Whimsical Campfire Cupcakes